What is a Cookie?
Cookies are files that contain small amounts of information that are downloaded to the user's device that is used when you visit our website. Its main purpose is to recognize the user (through identifiers that do not allow identification with any individual) every time he accesses the website and also allows us to improve the quality and usability of our websites. Cookies are essential for the functioning of the Internet; they can not damage the user's equipment / device and, if they are activated in the configuration of your browser, they help us identify and resolve possible errors in the operation of our website.
Types of Cookies
There are different types of cookies. They all work in the same way, but they have small differences:
• Session Cookies. Session cookies last only for the duration of the visit and are deleted when the user closes the browser. Its main purpose is to identify the type of device, support the website security or its basic functionality. They do not contain personal information that identifies a person.
• Persistent or Permanent Cookies: They are stored on the hard disk of the device and the website reads them each time the user makes a new visit to the website; they have a certain expiration or expiration date, when the cookie stops working. They allow to identify the actions and preferences of the user; analyze visits and help to understand how users reach the website and improve the services offered by it.
• Functionality Cookies: They allow to remember decisions adopted by the user, such as his login or identifier. The information in these cookies is anonymous (that is, it does not contain a name, address, or other personal information).
• Third Party Cookies. Third-party cookies are cookies that install a website that is not the one that the user is visiting; for example, those used by social networks (such as Facebook) or by external content supplements (such as Google Maps).
• Analytical Cookies: They are cookies that are intended for periodic maintenance and ensure the best operation and service to the user; collecting data of your activity.
Through access to our website, the user expressly accepts that we can use this type of cookies on their devices. However, if you disable cookies, it will not affect browsing on our websites.
|First name||Own or third party||Duration||Purpose|
|cookie_alerta||Own||duration of the current session||Show cookie notice only once per session|
|popup_faldon||Own||duration of the current session||Show popup offer only once per session (only when there is a popup of offers)|
|_utma||Google Analytics||2 years||Used to differentiate between users and sessions.|
|_utmb||Google Analytics||10 minutes from the creation or modification||It is used to know if there is a new session or visit.|
|_utmc||Google Analytics||At the end of the session||It is used to facilitate the functionality with the urchin.js library. Previously, this cookie acted together with the _utmb cookie to determine if the user was in a new session or visit.|
|_utmz||Google Analytics||6 months||Save the origin of the traffic or the campaign that explains from where the user arrives to the website.|
|_utmt||Google Analytics||At the end of the session||It is used to define the type of user request. It is used to establish statistics of use of the pages.|
|First name||Information processed||Purpose|
|Strictly necessary||User session, registration details, reservations.||Management of the registration and maintenance of the user session, personalization of the navigation, load balance|
|Analytics Google Analytics||Visited websites, frequency, number and repetition of visits, browsing time, searches performed, links accessed, browser used, operator providing the service, location linked to the IP address||Measure and analyze user navigation, monitoring and analysis of user behavior, anonymous user navigation profiles, introduce improvements based on the analysis of user usage data|
|Google Adwords||IP address, searches performed, links accessed and ads accessed.||Show the products that best suit the user, segment the target audience, measure results, flexible budgets and detect new markets.|
User configuration to avoid cookies
In any case, we inform you that cookies that are not necessary for the use of our website may be blocking or disabling them by activating the configuration of your browser, which allows you to refuse the installation of all cookies or some of them. Most browsers allow to warn of the presence of cookies or reject them automatically. If you reject them, you may continue to use our Website, although the use of some of your services may be limited and therefore your experience on our website less satisfactory.
Information about how to configure your browser or Internet browsers to maintain your privacy and security in relation to cookies can be found on the official support sites of the main browsers. With these aids, the user can block cookies through the browser's configuration tools or configure it to notify him when a server wants to save a cookie.