Règles de procédure
INTERNAL REGIME REGULATIONS
1. General provisions.
The people who access this hotel shall be obliged to comply this regulation, in which does not contravene Law 13/2011, of December 23, on Tourism, Decree Law 13/2020, of May 18th, on hotel establishments, and other rules and precept of application.
2. Access, admission and stay at the establishment
This hotel is of public use and has free access, without any restrictions other than those derived from legal provisions and this regulation.
The admission and stay of people at this establishment will only be denied for the following reasons:
a) Due to lack of capacity in accommodation or facilities.
b) Due to not complying the admission requirements established in this regulation.
c) By adopting behaviours that may cause danger or inconvenience to other people, or by hamper the normal development of the activity
When one of these indicated circumstances occurred or by the people incurring in one or more of the restrictions listed above, the responsible employee of the establishment may require them to abandon the establishment, with previous payment, when appropriate, of the invoice pending. If necessary, they may ask for security according to article 36 of the tourism law, and article 25 of the Hotel Management Decree.
It is expressly stated that free access to the facilities, services and accommodation of this establishment cannot be denied to people who wish to come for sex reasons, disability, with or without a guide dog, religion, sexual orientation, opinion or any other personal or social circumstance.
3. Admission document and entry traveller’s form:
The people who wish to use the accommodation units, the common areas and the complementary services detailed in this regulation, should present their identification documents to be registered and admitted at this establishment.
This establishment, once the person over 16 years old has been registered, will make a personal admission document that will include the name, accommodation unit number, check in and check out date and the price of the stay. Voluntarily phone number and email address may be provided with the only purpose of customer´s management and/or commercial prospection.
This document will be accompanied by the entry travellers form requested on the ministerial order INT/321/2021 31st march that will include form number, accommodation unit number, establishment details (fiscal number, full name, town, and province) and the personal details of the registered person (personal number, document type, expedition date, full name, gender, date of birth, nationality, and check in date)
This document must be signed inexcusably by the interested person (digital or manually) to formalize their admission and register once informed of the existence of these regulations and their rights and obligations. Expressing consent to the use of their personal data in behalf Castle Beach S.L, who will treat and will preserve these details in accordance with the legislation of data protection.
The complementary services which are offered by the establishment or by other people or entities, are detailed at reception, it will be formalized in their corresponding documents and will be settled according to the agreed conditions.
COEXISTENCE AND OPERATION RULES
4. Rights and obligations for users
Users may freely access the establishment and remain in it, with some limitations that are stated in the 1st paragraph and in this regulation.
Users have the right:
- To receive truthful and complete information prior to booking the services offered.
- That, in said service, care is taken for their security, privacy and peace, that correspond to the agreed conditions.
- They can receive an invoice with the regulatory formalities for the services booked directly. (Under their request)
- If they wish to formulate any complaint, these forms will be delivered to them.
Users are obliged:
- To read the rules contained in this regulation, which they expressly accept when they sign the admission document, and those written by the manager about safety, coexistence, and hygiene, for the proper use of the establishment.
- Users must proof their state, showing the admission document, when require.
- Respect the booked facilities and equipment of this establishment.
- Pay the total amount of the services booked as soon as they have an invoice or agreeing to the conditions according to the Article 21 of the Decree Law.
- The presentation of any claim does not exempt the obligation to pay for the services booked.
5. Rights and obligations of the hotel
This establishment may seek:
- The help of the authority agents to clear out the dependencies of the users who do not respect this regulation, who intend to access or remain in the establishment for a purpose other than the usual use of the hotel services. Furthermore, they can also seek the help of the authority in case there are people not registered as users or that they incur in the assumptions foreseen in section 2 above.
- Accommodation units can only be accessed by people registered for this purpose, as stated in Article 2. E. of Decree Law
- This establishment may request payment guarantee for the services booked, in accordance with the applicable regulations and to charge the corresponding account for the damages to the facilities, furniture and elements of the establishment due to negligence or wrong use of those.
- The timetable of the different services may vary throughout the seasons, depending on the seasonality, having the right to not admit users outside those hours, also when the maximum authorized capacity is exceeded or when they are requested within the limits of admission, thereby damaging the work schedule of the services.
The mentioned services, the details of their schedule’s hours, their prices and use conditions, are exposed at the entry, and, in summary, at the existing directories at the accommodations, which also contains information about the evacuation plan in case of emergency and about the free services.
This establishment has the obligation:
- To give maximum publicity about their prices at reception and have them available to users.
- To inform users before booking about the services and their prices.
- To provide them with the highest quality, according to their category and contracted terms and ensure that users are treated correctly.
- To attend and keep the facilities and services in good condition.
- To have complaint forms and inform about their existence.
- To provide users who cannot be attended, due to incurring in excessive reservations, accommodation in an establishment in the same are, of the same group, modality, or in any case, same or higher category. The expenses that arise from such cause will be invoiced to this establishment, which, on the contrary, will return to the user the differences that may arise in their favour.
6. Occupancy periods of the accommodation units:
Users of this establishment have the right to occupy this accommodation unit from 14.00, on check in date until noon, 12 o’clock, on the day indicated as the departure date.
However, on dates with maximum occupancy, the accommodation unit may be delayed by three hours. With an agreement between both parties, a different regime of occupation units may be agreed, which, if applicable, must be reflected at the admission document.
The extension of occupation at the accommodation unit for a longer time than agreed will cause the duty to pay one more day and, if the user would like to stay more days than originally booked and specified in the admission document, there must be an agreement between both parties.
7. Prices, invoices, and information.
The main swimming pools, their own furniture, the gardens, and the outdoor parking lots, which are not covered, existing on the premises of the establishment, are free to use.
The hotel establishment is not responsible for the price, nor for the use of supplies, belongings and other services provided outside the hotel, nor for the behaviour of staff who is not working for the hotel, unless expressly stated in its conditions and rates.
The prices and conditions of the different types of apartments, laundry, safe rental, pool towels rental and complementary services are available for users who request them, also the bar´s rates and their conditions are exposed at their entrances.
In the accommodation units there is also a directory with information about the prices of the most common services.
The accommodation rates will be computed by days and according to nights they stay. The minimum rate would be the amount of one night, understanding to be finished by noon, 12 o’clock, day after the check in date.
Invoices will only be provided for accommodation and services booked directly by users.
The legal people that, on their own, provide complementary services in dependencies of this hotel establishment, are responsible for their staff and their behaviour, their operation, maintenance, price regime and for everything inherent in their own services. In each of these dependencies the owner of the same will be clearly identified.
USE AND ENJOYMENT OF FACILITIES, EQUIPMENT AND SERVICES
The necessary procedures to admit people to the establishment and keys or cards to enter the rooms will be kept at reception.
The manager, next to the reception staff, are the responsible ones to keep the relation between the users and internal businesses of the hotel.
9. Safety boxes
In each accommodation there is a safety box installed in the rooms to rent by whoever wants it.
The directories that exist in these accommodations indicate this service and informs about their conditions of acceptance and use.
The establishment is not responsible for the loss of objects or values that are not deposited in these boxes.
In the laundry room users can find information about this service, prices, and opening times. Also, this information could be check with the reception staff.
The establishment is not responsible for garments that, due to their conditions of compositions of use, shrink, deteriorate, or discolour. Either of the lost items.
11. Pool towels
Are available to rent by guests at reception for a single payment for the entire stay.
Collection is at reception where could be change daily for a fresh one.
12. Pools and gardens
Its use and enjoyment are free only for guests. At the entrance, times and rules are specified below:
- It is not allowed to use the pool from the close time scheduled per season as that is when the maintenance must start with the cleaning and chlorination of the water. The establishment is not responsible for injuries or damages that occur to people or to their belongings for neglecting said schedule.
- At the swimming pools, it is not allowed to use floats, balls, and similarities, except for children’s floats or swimmers.
- It is not allowed to jump into the pool in an inverted position, with head ahead, nor playing with balls or similarities in gardens for the safety of people, meadows, and plants.
- It is now allowed to use music devices or instruments at a volume that can disturb the rest of the users.
- The consumption of drinks or meals which are not purchased on site are also not allowed.
- The use of towels, blankets, etc., coming from the rooms, are not allowed at the swimming pools and gardens.
- The pools have a lifeguard service, their hours are exposed at the indicators located at the entrance of said pools and at the accommodation directories. Parents or guardians of minors must ensure that they do not use the pools when the lifeguard is not present or do so under their own guardianship and responsibility. For hygiene reasons, it is mandatory to shower before using the swimming pools, always wear a swimsuit, and do not go into the swimming pools with diapers or similarities.
- The use of sunbeds at the pool area is free. It is not allowed to reserve sunbeds beforehand by placing towels, clothes, or other personal objects. If necessary and in the circumstances described, the staff of the establishment may remove the clothes or objects from the sunbeds so that this can be occupied by other users.
- Due to hygiene reasons, the consumption of food at swimming pools are gardens is not allowed unless it is under the control of bars and restaurants.
The establishment has this facility for free enjoyment for its users. For safety reasons, it is only allowed to be used by people over 16 years old provided with a towel, clothing, and sports shoes
- Children are not allowed to use the elevators without a responsible adult.
- Animals are not allowed at this establishment, excepting guide dogs.
- It is not allowed to walk through the common areas without shoes and shirtless.
- From 00:00 o’clock it is not allowed to make noise at the corridors and common areas that may disturb the other users.
- Before entering any consumption areas, users must show their admission document or card, to control their bill depending on what they consume.
- It is not allowed to hang clothes on the terrace railing, users should use the clotheslines available at the balcony of each room.
- In the areas of this establishment, it is not allowed to use, consume, or possess any dangerous products that are stated on the current legislation of public health.
- To guarantee the safety and privacy of users, this hotel has technical electronic surveillance devices, with permanent recording elements, in gardens, corridors and other common areas.